Home

Home
White house, yellow roses

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Tony and I went to Wellington for Steph's graduation

Steph, congratulations

Tony and I went to Wellington ion the day after my birthday, on andrea's birthday, for Steph's graduation from TCT, travel and flight attendance course. We stayed at her place, and I also saw Manon and Luca, Jean, Colette, and ben, and Becky. On Sturday, Tony and I flew back to CHCH, and drove back todunedin. Steph flew to Dunedin, andshe stayed with us till the follwoing Saturday, which was Boxing day. In that time we visited Holly in Queenstown, and Paul and his family in Oamaru. We had a delicious christmas Day, and spoke to Soph and Marie on christmas Day through Skype. We talked to Tim on our Christmas Day, but not his.

No comments: