Home

Home
White house, yellow roses

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Europe July 2019

I leave on July 9.

This is my plan, to visit places I have never been, to go to Mass in beautiful churches in exotic, ancient places, to see Becky, Ben, Manon and Luca on Manon"s invitation in Honfleur, to share with Cam and Court some travel adventures, and, with God's help, to make all my connections.

My trip begins:

 Jetstar flight...Jacqueline and Kevin were at the airport,  off to Bali, catching the same plane to AK as I was... a divine coincidence! So lovely to catch up with her...but I forgot to wait to say a final hooray to her when I got off the plane, but rabbited straight to International in my excitement.

All my packing went thru like a dream.

This is me after my first long haul to Shanghai:


I swapped my chosen seat at the back with the mother of a woman and oungdaughter, and I sat next to the father.

Here are some pictures of my journey so far, mainly of the Shanghai to Frankfort Lufthansa leg. It was so luxurious, as you can see!

They give you these lovely blankets and cotton covered pillows. And heated towelettes before our first meal, but not the ones after. I've got to mention it, tho, because it was so flash!


No comments: